Learn to Teach Yoga Spiritually
There’s a new exciting style of yoga called Yoga Spiritually and YOU can train to teach it here in Melbourne. You will be interested in the training if you want to learn more about contemporary yoga, spirituality and healing and how this powerful combination can be applied to life to make it more meaningful. This course offers a yoga practice that is very different to other styles of yoga.
FREE INFORMATION SESSION Friday December 1 at noon on Hahnemann Healing, which is Module 1. Also an opportunity to hear more about Yoga Spiritually. No fee. Bookings to Julia Symington 0419 305 762.
If you want to gain and share knowledge with others through teaching yoga and through healing, the next course may be just what you are seeking.
What is Yoga Spiritually?
Yoga Spiritually is an uplifting, contemporary and practical yoga practice where traditional poses and sequences are amended to assist practitioners move forward in life. It involves much more than physical effort and practitioners feel rejuvenated at the end of a class. In each class the teacher guides practitioners towards a different experience and your yoga practice stays fresh and engaging.
Spirituality recognises the connection of all things and a yoga class is no different. When practitioners share spiritual values of equality, non-judgement, honesty and sharing, it changes the way they interact and an atmosphere of trust, freedom and support is immediately established. Practitioners are free to be expressive and creative and importantly, to ensure their needs are met. The outcomes are greater self knowledge, trust, sharing, teamwork, inclusivity and community. There is more peace, harmony and resilience to deal with life’s challenges.
Yoga Spiritually is not just for the spiritually aware. Everyone practising will gain a heightened awareness of their physical and emotional needs.
Why is Hahnemann Healing included in the Training?
Emotional well-being is an integral part of your health. Understanding your emotions is a wonderful advantage in life and Yoga Spiritually helps you become aware of positive and negative emotions. The training recognises the debilitating impact negative emotions have made on your life and how they prevent you achieving fulfilment. Hahnemann Healing deals with these negative emotions and enables you to move forward. You can gain a head start on your teacher training and add a new healing modality to those you already offer or open a new career opportunity by joining the Hahnemann Healing course.
How you can learn to Teach Yoga Spiritually
Yoga Spiritually Teacher Training Courses are conducted at various locations. Course participants can expect a growth in their spiritual energy during the course as they apply spiritual knowledge to their life. Contact Julia for information about upcoming information days, workshops and courses.
The Yoga Spiritually training course is conducted over 20 days. Recognition of prior learning may be applicable for parts of this course, especially for practitioners already teaching. The course content is organised into 3 modules and covers;
- Module 1 – Hahnemann Healing – 6 days (next course Jan 5,6,7, 14, 20 and 21)
- Understanding a Spiritual Life and How to Live it
- Hahnemann Healing Practitioner Training – practical and experiential
Participants can expect to gain a personal benefit from the healing they receive as well as learn how to practice this modality.
- Module 2 – Foundation Yoga – 10 days (Training dates are January 8-12, February 10-11, March 10-11 and April 8)
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Body Awareness
- Foundation Yoga (basic yoga)
- Yoga Breathing
- Anatomy and Physiology and its application to yoga teaching
- Practice Teaching
Practitioners must have completed at least Day 1 and 2 of Hahnemann Healing Training to commence Module 2.
- Module 3 – Teaching Yoga Spiritually – 4 days (Training dates are May 12-13 and June 2-3)
- Yoga Spiritually – how to apply spiritual principles to yoga
- Encouraging creativity through the use of music, props and connecting with others
- Gaining Emotional Insight through Yoga
- Understanding the energy of colours and how they can help and hinder you
- Yoga Spiritually Teaching Practice
- Running a spiritual yoga and healing business
All modules are required to be completed before being accredited as a Yoga Spiritually Teacher, with Modules 1 and 2 being prerequisites for commencing Module 3. You will be an accredited Hahnemann Healer on successful completion of the Hahnemann Healing practitioner Training and can then practice as such. You will receive further training and reaccreditation for Hahnemann Healing and Yoga Spiritually to ensure standards are maintained.
The total cost for the course is $2,525 and is broken down as follows:
- Module 1 – $775 (plus $125 accreditation fee on successful completion pro rata)
- Module 2 – $1,250
- Module 3 – $500 (plus $125 accreditation fee on successful completion)
The course will be conducted by Julia Symington of Symphisis Yoga. Symphisis means connection and over the years Julia’s yoga has been profoundly changed and enriched through the integration of her spiritual knowledge and Hahnemann Healing. Julia is supportive, enthusiastic and encouraging.
Julia has been practicing yoga for over 30 years and has been teaching since 1996. Her original training was in Iyengar Yoga which provided a solid technical background. This foundation has been enhanced and enriched through the development and integration of Yoga Spiritually. Julia’s background includes 25 years in the corporate world plus the following qualifications.
- Senior Yoga Teacher with Yoga Australia
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Hahnemann Healing Practitioner and Trainer (emotional healing)
- Diploma in Spiritual Counselling
- Concomitant Healing practitioner (physical healing to release the energetic blockages from the body)
Julia’s spiritual growth and development came under the guidance of Ian and Pearl Rogers of Sphinx Spiritual www.sphinxspiritual.com in 2004 and Yoga Spiritually has been developed under their guidance.
Book your place
contact Julia Symington 0419 305 762